The Best Mulch Supply Services in Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery County, PA
At Mulch Express and Landscape Supply, we provide various landscape mulches to customers in Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery counties. We guarantee the highest-quality products and specialize in providing our customers with the best customer experience from start to finish. If you’re ready to enhance your home or garden or want to learn more about the different types of mulch, contact the experts at Mulch Express and Landscape Supply today!
Different Types of Mulch
At Mulch Express and Landscape Supply, we supply many different types of mulch, allowing us to find the best type for your garden or landscape.
- Triple Shredded Black Dye Mulch – triple shredded mulch is the finest level of shredded mulch available. Our black dye mulch holds its color the longest and gives customers a moderately priced alternative that is attractive for residential or commercial applications. It’s easier to spread, has excellent weed control and moisture retention, and is a popular choice for most customers.
- Triple Shredded Brown Dye Mulch – this option is the most natural-looking while providing customers with the same advantages as our triple shredded black dye mulch.
- Triple Shredded Red Dye Mulch – if you’re looking for a vivid color contrast for your garden or commercial property, this mulch option is a great choice. Enjoy all the added benefits of our other triple shredded mulches.
- Certified Playground Mulch – our playground mulch is made of all wood fiber in larger pieces, ideal for areas where children play. It is softer than our other mulches and is comfortable to walk on.
- Filter/Erosion Sock Mulch – this mulch is specially designed for erosion control. It’s made up of a compost material blend that’s pushed into a mesh “sock”.
- Triple Shredded Natural Organic Mulch – Our organic mulch includes a compost mixture of formerly living material, like straw, grass clippings, compost, wood chips, and more.
Different types of mulch are beneficial for different types of gardening. Speak with our team today to find out which mulch option is ideal for your property!
How Is Our Mulch Made?
If you’re wondering how our mulch is made, we’re explaining the process below. Our mulch manufacturing process begins with a collection of high-quality scrap wood products from sawmills, whole tree land clearing, and landscape companies. There is no treated wood, such as pallets or railroad ties, used or permitted at any point in our manufacturing. Brush, stumps, logs, and wood chips are processed through an industrial grinder to a specified size, stockpiled, and aged to produce a rich, dark, natural mulch. Our colored mulch (available in black or brown) is made by mixing a non-toxic, environmentally friendly dye with water applied during the grinding process to ensure complete and uniform application. The final result is a natural non-dyed mulch that is rich and dark in color. It will then settle to a cocoa brown or a color-enhanced product that will hold its rich, vibrant color for the entire season.
Why Choose Mulch Express and Landscape Supply?
If you have any questions or would like a free estimate, please contact our sales team at 610-558-3294 or email us at [email protected]. We are your one-stop-shop for all of your outdoor maintenance needs!